Friday, November 20, 2009

Burger boys and kings

On Wednesday we took Grandma (my MIL) out to lunch before she had to catch her flight back home. Chris had heard about a place that we had never been so we went to try it. The food was good and it is attached to an antique shop. They had an old Big Boy burger guy that my little guys thought was so neat. Alex refused to take a picture but Zachary was game.

Yesterday we took the boys to another movie (A Christmas Carrol - not enough action & cute stuff for the boys to stay interested. It would be better for bigger kids than mine.) and then to dinner. Somehow at dinner Zachary was talking about wanting me to make a necklace because I tied a straw wrapper around his finger and he called it a ring. So I tied a few together and put it on his neck. Well, then it was put on his head and called a crown so he called himself a king for the rest of the night. Today I got out some colored paper and told the boys that we would make better crowns. They were so funny making them but are now walking around the house as King Alex and King Zachary.

The boys then dubbed me "Queen Mama". Hey, I kinda like that title! **Warning - I have on no make-up and bed head! I'm in so few pictures with the boys that I had to post it.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Cute, cute pictures Queen Mama!!