Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My turkeys with their turkeys

I was a little bit slow getting it together but yesterday the boys and I made cute turkey decorations. If I'd have done it earlier we could have made more and mailed them to the grandparents. I can't remember the website I found it on but it was easy (except all the cutting - I don't trust the boys with much cutting yet). The turkey bodies are made up of the child's footprints glued together at the heal to make a head. The feathers are handprints cut out in different colors. Then decorate with a face and feet. Voila!

The brown turkeys with the real feathers glued on are ones they made at school.

Even though they're not looking, I still thought this picture was cute. They are good sports putting up with all the pictures I take!

2 comments:

kelly said...

cute!!

Teresa Andel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.