Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Catching up with friends

Yesterday I got the chance to visit with two friends that I grew up with. We went to high school together, went to college together, and were even in each others weddings. We don't get to see each other very often because of busy lives and living far apart but I am so glad when we do. There was a new baby in the bunch this time and she was sweet as pie. Little Jasmine was such a trooper and was happy to let everyone hold her and fuss over her. Mine were the only boys in the bunch but they had fun with all the girls just the same.
Everyone got a chance to hold the baby. Zachary and Alex even took turns.







The group (minus husbands of course). I couldn't get Zachary to sit next to me for anything! I think he has a bit of a crush on Valerie because he wouldn't budge from her side.

The moms - Anna, Jennifer, & Karen (me).

The "big" kids. I like to get some standing up pictures of kids sometimes to see how big everyone is. I think I got that from my mom.

We can't wait to see you all again!

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

Jasmine looks content to be passed off to every kid! Jen's girls are so big already! The 3 moms look awesome!

Sara said...

Wow! I bet y'all had a good time, it's great that you could get together!

Joanne said...

Everyone is so adorable! Jen's little blondies are beautiful and baby Jasmine does look like a sweet baby! I wish I could have been there to catch up with everyone, too!