Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We headed up to my parents again for Easter this year. We spent the whole weekend there and got to spend time with my parents, my sister Lisa, and her two teenage boys.
I love seeing how excited Alex and Zachary get when the Easter bunny (or Santa) comes. When they saw their baskets they looked like they couldn't believe their eyes.



Despite the somewhat wet weather (not actual rain just wet) my parent's church had their Easter egg hunt outdoors. Good thing the Easter bunny didn't bring the boys much candy because we got more that we can possibly eat at the hunt!




My aunt had the right idea helping her granddaughters out when baskets just weren't big enough!
All the boys, big and little, had fun playing the penguin fishing game while waiting for lunch.

We had way, way, too much to eat. The boys and I finished off the rest of the banana pudding we brought back home just today. I made our family's regular of cut out cookies. I didn't have really Eastery cookie cutters but they turned out cute with my spring selection of cookies!

Hope you had a great Easter!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Easter fun and Easter ho ho ho cookies?! Way to rub it in! ;-) We missed y'all!

kelly said...

The cookies look great, and the egg hunt looks like it was lots of fun! Glad you all had a good weekend :-)

Kate said...

Joanne, Nick and I were reading this post together and I called them ho ho ho Easter cookies, too!! Nick thinks we are funny. I missed everyone too! Glad y'all had a good Easter!