Monday, May 17, 2010

Still here

Sorry for the long break in posts. I just didn't have much to say, I guess. Chris has been out of town and the boys and I have just been hanging out at home for the most part. This weekend though, one of my nephews had a soccer tournament not too far from us that we went to. Alex and Zachary had a great time and my sister, my two nephews, and one girlfriend all stayed Saturday night with us so they could avoid a 2 1/2 hour drive home and back the next morning. I didn't take a single picture the whole time. I never even had the camera with me. The most exciting part of our weekend other than Brandon's team winning all 3 games and him scoring a goal (he plays defense so that's unusual) was when Zachary decided to pee on the field. Yup, you heard me. He PEED on the soccer field! When the game ended my boys ran on the field with their own little soccer balls to play for a bit. They were kicking the balls around and even kicking them to the goals while the parents and players were packing up their stuff to leave. All of the sudden I look up and see Zachary standing in the goal and he drops his drawers and goes potty. I was so embarrassed! The whole crowd was laughing and one mom said that at least he had turned away from us so all we saw was tush. Thank you daddy, for teaching him well.....

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That is too, too funny! I would have been mortified, too, though!

kelly said...

Love it! What a funny little man!!