Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend at Mimi & PaPa's

This weekend both of my sisters were going to be at my parents so the boys and I (and the dog) loaded up and headed that way after their soccer game Saturday morning. We were very glad to see that my cousin and her little girl were there too. Lisa brought her S'more maker and it was a hit! There's nothing like ooey gooey marshmallows.
Lisa and Tyler got into the hot tub with the little boys at the end of the day (the girls were gone). My boys loved it but Owen though the water was too hot I guess. He preferred to sit on the ledge by Pa Pa.
The boys before church. They are all eight months apart in age - Alex then Zachary then Owen. They look like such big boys here to me. Something about long pants and nice shirts instead of t-shirts & shorts.

We'll see you all again at Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sara said...

We enjoyed seeing y'all! Elizabeth has been talking about how she played with everyone! Hope to see y'all again soon!

soccermom10 said...

Fun day!