Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beans, beans the musical fruit......

We played with beans again today. Once again Alex and Zachary had a great time. The only problem today is that Zachary kept putting them in his mouth!

On a non-bean related note Zachary (the younger one - almost two) and I were at the grocery store last night when we walked past a man with a full white beard and mustache. Zachary is a sharp little guy and doesn't miss much. When he saw him he immediately said "ho ho ho", which is his name for Santa Clause. Thankfully I don't think the man heard him but I'm sure he's heard it before.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Is Zach playing with one of those bedpan/throw up buckets from the hospital?! Hysterical!

soccermom10 said...

The video is really cute!

Karen said...

Yes, it is a hospital spit/vomit bucket. I found it in the back of my tupperware cabinet - now it's got a use.

Ann said...

Mimi and Papa finally got on to the new site! We love the pictures.