Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Earlier this week.....

A few days ago I tried an idea I found from other mama's out there and bought a big bag of beans to put in a container for the boys to play with. They scooped and poured to their hearts content and had a great time. They played in the beans for a good hour and would've kept going if we didn't have to stop for dinner. I did make sure there were no beans in the ears or nose and so far so good. Today I got an even bigger container so I could use the second bag of beans I got and make it easier for sharing.


Yesterday we tried playing the sprinkler for the first time. They really enjoyed it at first but didn't play very long. They were so cute though and hopefully the water will help my dying grass a little bit!




3 comments:

Joanne said...

That sprinkler picture is too cute! I love how Alex is hiding his face from the water!

kelly said...

Luke and I love the pictures!

soccermom10 said...

My nephews are just too adorable!