Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Surprise, Lisa!

Thanksgiving was more than just Thanksgiving for us this year. We threw a surprise birthday party for my older sister. She doesn't turn the big four-oh until the end of December but what better way to actually surprise her than to throw the party a month early! We did have to change the date and location at the last minute after teenage soccer tournaments changed their dates but the party was still a hit!
Random party pictures.....









A group photo. This was most of us with the exception of a few kids and a few MIA husbands, including mine.

The party hostesses with the birthday girl. My younger sister Joanne, our cousin Sara, the birthday girl Lisa, our mom Ann, and me. Joanne made the cutest shirts for us. I wish I had a picture. The front says "40 years ago.." and the back has a list of things that happened in 1969 like the first Gap opening and Sesame Street first airing and then ending with our sister being born. So cute!

3 comments:

kelly said...

Looks like fun...cute shirts!

Teresa Andel said...

I love the pictures. You all are so thoughtful to have a party for Lisa! Love the shirts too!

Sara said...

Hey! We all took nice pictures! :) I've already got them saved and marked for printing.