Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas card rejects

Whew! Christmas cards are in the mail - well, most of them anyway. I tried and tried to get a good picture of the boys to include in it but you sure have to go through alot of bad ones or sorta good ones to find one you like. Here are some of the ones that didn't make the cut.
I really liked this picture with the exception of Zachary's hair. The boys had just gotten out of the bath when I took these pictures and Zachary still has wet comb marks in his hair. Why didn't I see that until after the pictures were done?!

I love how the boys put their arms around each other for this picture. I did not tell them to do that!

This next bunch is my 2nd attempt and I had to bribe the boys with candy to get them to let me take them. I thought the pajama pictures were kinda cute but Chris thinks Zachary's pj's are too little and not very cute. I will say they are a tad short but he loves them!


This one wasn't too bad but I have no idea why Zachary is pointing at me like that.

4 comments:

Sara said...

We can't seem to all be dressed up (or dressed decent) at the same time, so we still have no picture. I may have to just snap a picture of Elizabeth and call it a day. I'm so jealous that you already have your cards in the mail!

kelly said...

I recognize those jammies! We have so many shirts that fit, except for sleeves that seem to short...what's the deal?? Cute, cute pics. I had to bribe Rob & Lucas to get a picture. Hope Alex is feeling better :-)

Teresa Andel said...

I've been thinking of where to take the kids picture this year and I have still not decided. Good for you for getting it done. You sound like me when taking the pics... lots of pics, hardly one that's perfect!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you did something fun today!