Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



This is going to be a short week because hubby heads out of town on Wednesday morning. The boys and I usually eat easy things like sandwiches, pancakes, and chicken nuggets when he's not around. Yesterday I made really yummy pretzels and a few turned out really big and fat so we're slicing those open for lunch today. Tonight is a leftover meal that didn't get cooked on Friday.

Monday - lunch is a turkey sandwich on pretzel bread, dinner is Cranberry Chicken Margarita (254 calories) with rice and green beans

Tuesday - Nacho chicken (541 calories) with German fried potatoes and corn

This weekend the boys and I will head to my parents while hubby is gone and I really want to make these wonderful looking S'more Cupcakes! I know, I know, I'm supposed to be on a diet!

For lots of great menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow- S'more Cupcakes- those sound terrific!