Sunday, November 7, 2010

Air Show


Some friends invited the boys and I to go to an air show today. It seems like Chris and I had talked about going to this same air show last year but he ended up working. I had never been to one and I knew the boys would think all the planes were cool so off we went. Here are some of the things we saw:


Of course after the first big plane flew overhead we had to run to a tent to buy earplugs for the boys. The first really big boom made Alex cry. Zachary smiled and laughed for the first one but hated every loud one after that no matter if he had the earplugs in or not. Poor guy had to hand me his hotdog so he could cover his ears.

There was a nice little kids section with some rides. We had a great view of the planes from anywhere we were so we decided to let the kids play instead of trying to make them sit and watch the whole thing. There were so many cool planes that I didn't get pictures of. They were "bombing" the ground and "shooting" each other so there was lots of smoke at one point. I got lots of pictures of the kids though!










We had a good day. Even if I did forget the sunblock.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Looks like a blast! Great pictures :-)