Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-treat!

Introducing.....Doctor Alex and Pirate Zachary! Alex had picked out his own costume. He really likes doctors.
We tried several times to get Zachary's mustache and goatee on right. It still wasn't perfect but he was so so cute anyway.Oh my gosh. The boys had so much fun trick-or-treating tonight. This was their first one ever and it didn't take them long to catch on. Some friends of ours came over with their two kids and we all went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood together. This was actually our third time to trick-or-treat with them. We've gone twice before even though we didn't have our boys yet.
Here we are at our neighbors house. It was our first stop of the night. I think daddy would still be out trick-or-treating if we didn't all stop him. I will admit that I might have gone a little overboard with pictures. I can't help it. Really, I can't. Even Chris took one picture and I didn't have to ask him too.

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Sara said...

So Cute!! It looks like they had lots of fun.

We were going to go Trick-or-Treating, but Elizabeth fell asleep before we could even get out of the door!

Joanne said...

They look so cute! I love Zach's little goatee!

kelly said...

Too cute!

soccermom10 said...

I was wondering if they said "trick or treat". Did they eats lots of candy when they got home? Or did daddy eat it all?

Karen said...

They did say "trick or treat" or something similar anyway. We ate plenty of candy when we got home but daddy did pick out his favorites to keep for himself! We've been letting them have a piece or two every day.