Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

For some reason I had a hard time sticking to my menu last week. I will do better this week.

Monday - Mini corn dogs & homemade mac & cheese

Tuesday - Chicken empanadas with Mexican rice (These are great to freeze. You don't even have to thaw them before cooking.)

Wednesday - Chicken fried steak with baked potatoes and salad

Thursday - Garlic chicken with rice

Friday - Taco pizza

The weekend will be spent eating up leftovers before we leave for vacation next Monday. Fore more great menu ideas go to I'm An Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I really like your menu planning. Hey, where are you going on vacation?

Karen said...

We're road tripping to California to visit my mother-in-law.

Joanne said...

I love those chicken empanadas and haven't made them in forever! I'm doing a 3-day diet "cleanse" this week, but maybe Thursday or Friday...