Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I'm finally back to meal planning. Boy did the holidays throw things out of whack over here! I'm still trying to cut some calories and got a gorgeous Cooking Light Cookbook that I'll be testing this week.


Monday - Creamy Four Cheese Macaroni (350 calories) with a salad

Tuesday - Chicken Breasts stuffed with artichokes, lemon, and goat cheese (234 calories) and wild rice (200 calories) - I'm subbing out the goat cheese for herbed Laughing Cow cheese wedges

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Parmesan and Bacon (359 calories) - I think I'm going to sub the peas for asparagus in this one

Thursday - Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken (157 calories) and sauteed green beans

Friday - Chicken fajitas

For lots of great meal ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

No comments: