Friday, March 12, 2010

The library

Yesterday after having lunch with Chris he decided to keep Alex at work with him for the rest of the day (two boys would be too much for work). That's fun for Alex but what about Zachary? I decided that it had been too long since we had visited the library and Zachary had always loved it so that's where we went. We noticed that the train tables, which were always a big hit, were gone but Zachary still had a great time playing games on the computers in the kids room. We found out that the library had a pet snake and lizard of some sort. I also got a library card. I don't think I've ever had a library card before but plan to use it often now. It did stink that I had to pay for it because I'm not in the city limits though. It was only $25 for the year and with the amount of books I read that's really nothing. I checked out three books yesterday and now I can check out up to 50 books at a time - not that I need that many. Next time I plan to get some for the boys too. Yea free books!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's what I'm talking about....free books! I love my library card. I usually don't get over 4 books at a time...I've got 3 weeks to read them. Oh...give the library some time; it used to cost us $40 for a card because we didn't live in the city....now it's FREE! Happy Reading!