Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Way to go Wildcats!

Last night the boys and I had our first chance to watch my oldest nephew, Brandon, play high school soccer. We've seen him play several other times along with his younger brother but never a school game. This game was a biggie! It was a play-off game and possibly Brandon's last high school game ever since he's a senior. However, the Wildcats played a great game and won 3-0 so they'll play again on Friday. Go #10!


The boys cheered on cousin Brandon along with my sister (Brandon's mom), my parents, and Brandon's girlfriend, Olivia. Olivia made the cutest sign for the game.

Alex and Zachary love their older cousins (and soccer too) and they are really funny and love to pretend to be Brandon and Tyler and call each other that. Here they're celebrating with Brandon after the game.

Lisa and Brandon.

I don't know who the Wildcats play in the next play-off game but Go Wildcats!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I hate that I always miss out on stuff like this! Go Wildcats!

soccermom10 said...

We are going to Mesquite Friday at 6. Anyone....please feel free to drive there and come watch! :)
The pictures look great!