Friday, March 5, 2010

A little scary

Two days ago the boys and I were getting ready to go outside and play. I told them to go and get their socks and shoes from their rooms and I went to get mine. Before I could get mine on Alex came rushing into my room and said that Zachary was crying and then something about a heavy thing fell. I had no idea what he was talking about but ran to check on Zachary (who I didn't hear crying). He was in his room laying flat on his back with his dresser pinning him to the floor from his chest down. Thankfully he wasn't badly hurt, mostly scared I think. He does have a nice scrape under his nose (that boy always scrapes up his face!) but that's it. He told me that his toes hurt but he got on his socks and shoes and we went to play as planned and he hasn't mentioned it again. Yea to Alex for running to tell me his brother was in trouble!

The injury:

2 comments:

kelly said...

Glad he's ok!!! Love that scratch :-)

Joanne said...

Poor little guy!