Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Once again I've got a few meals left over from last week that are coming back this week. We switched some meals out and ate out once so I didn't cook them all. Some weeks just work out better than others.
Monday - Dijon chicken (286 calories) and Parmesan-roasted broccoli
Tuesday - Crock pot salsa chicken and black beans
Wednesday - sandwiches for me & the kids (hubby's gone)
Thursday - Orange sesame pork chops (370 calories) and rice (instead of the noodles the recipe calls for)
The white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake that I made for my family reunion over the weekend was a hit. (I posted the recipe last Monday.) I didn't make the almond topping but decorated it with white chocolate chips and a dusting of cinnamon. I brought home an empty plate!

For tons of great recipe ideas go to www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments: