Monday, October 5, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Today seemed to be a picture day around here. Some days the boys are just so stinking cute. Like this morning when Chris dressed Alex in some of his new fall clothes. See the shirt? Chris thought that meant that he needed to be in the picture with Alex and then of course Zachary jumped in too. When Chris and Alex left to take the dog to the groomers, Zachary and I started getting out our Halloween/fall decorations. Zachary loves this scarecrow and keeps hugging it and asking if he can hold it. It's just about his size. While the boys were napping I finally finished up a project I've been trying to get done. I found super cute instructions on another blog for making a reversable super hero cape. It's Batman on
one side and Superman on the other. Alex & Zachary (especially Alex) are really into super heros right now so I thought they'd love it. After Alex had worn it for awhile and gave it to Zachary to take a turn he said "I'm Wolverine". Uh oh. I don't think I can make a Wolverine outfit. I am planning to make another cape though so the boys don't have to share. I've got all the stuff...just have to find the time.