Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I think we're going to be around all week this week so here's the plan. I've got a few new things on the menu so we'll see how they turn out.

Monday - Crunchy Onion Chicken, loaded baked potatoes, and green beans

Tuesday - Pork fried rice

Wednesday - Middle Eastern Stuffed Zucchini - This is a veggie and a meat (ground chicken) all in one so I'm not sure if I'll add another side with it or not.

Thursday - Bacon-Wrapped Maple Pork Loin, rice, broccoli 'n cheese cups, salad, and dinner rolls

Friday - Honey Game Hens (I've had this once before and it's delish but I'm using a chicken instead of the hens this time. I thought the hens were a little greasy.), brown butter & balsamic ravioli, and sauteed squash

Even though it's not on the menu for this week I'm sharing a recipe for a super easy and really yummy Tiramisu Bundt Cake that I made a few weeks ago. It's basically a box cake with melted ice cream and a few eggs for the liquid. It turned out so good but I'd also like to try it with other cake mix/ice cream variations.

For tons of great menu ideas check out www.orgjunkie.com.

No comments: