Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas part one - at home

I know it's late for a Christmas post but I was out of town so bare with me. Chris really wanted to see the boys open the "big" gifts that we gave them so we Skyped with him one day (before Christmas) so he could watch. The boys were very excited but I was not once I opened the box to the castle and realized there were 190 pieces for me to assemble - no joke.

Then Santa visited our house early anyway because we were going out of town for over a week to stay at my parents. Alex & Zachary both got big boy bicycles this year from Santa. I'm sure glad Santa didn't deliver these to my parents house. I would never have had room for them in my car. *wink*




After we checked out all that Santa had brought Chris happened to call. So we jumped on Skype and opened the rest of the wrapped gifts for him to see which was mostly from grandma. (Excuse Chris on the computer. He was eating dinner at the time.)



We only got to play with the new things for one day and then we headed to Mimi and Papa's house.

......to be continued

1 comment:

kelly said...

I love the pictures, the boys look like they had a great time with their gifts!! And how awesome for them to be in the Christmas program at your parent's church!!