Monday, January 24, 2011

Firefighter in the family

My father-in-law was a firefighter for many years. Unfortunately he passed away before the boys joined the family so they never got to know their second Grandpa. Chris and I have mentioned him to the boys before but we don't have alot of pictures to show. After the firefighter party yesterday I told the boys once again about Grandpa and did they know he was a fireman? When I told them that we had one of Grandpa's firefighter coats Zachary got super excited and wanted to try it on.

What do you think? Are they ready to follow in Grandpa's footsteps?

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think they'd both make very good fire fighters!

Joanne said...

Ha ha! Neither of them look very thrilled, but they do look very cute! I bet Grandpa Bob would be proud!