Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas part two - at Mimi & Papa's

Christmas at my parents was split into two parts. One of my sisters lives nearby with her two teenage sons but the other lives far away. We weren't sure if the teenagers would be around to open gifts when the rest of the family was there (and they couldn't wait anyway) so just the four boys (her two big ones and my two little ones) opened gifts on Christmas Eve night after church.




Then when my other sister came with her family the day after Christmas we opened gifts again. Whew!



And played a little Mario Kart. Everybody really wants to beat Owen (3 years old) but he is good!


Some good friends came to visit with their two girls while we were all there. The four girls are close despite always living far apart. It didn't take much to get my boys to play dress up with them. They were all dressed up for the wedding of Zachary and Shelby (Last time he married Shelby's sister Abbie!).


Now that the holidays are all done I'm tired! So glad the boys started back to school today!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So cute! Hannah's face in the picture where they're watching TV is hysterical!