Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

The boys were out of school on Friday so we packed up and headed to my parents for the long Easter weekend. When we got there we found that Daddy had sent Easter presents for us.
Saturday night I planned to go to an outdoor concert with one of my sisters and her friend. Just a few short hours before I was supposed to go I saw what I thought was alot of dried blood in Zachary's ear. (He was complaining that his ear hurt.) Luckily I found an urgent care place that was open late. It turned out that what I thought was blood was actually wax and a lot of it. The doctor had to scape out a ton. That's what made his ear hurt. Oddly enough, he had an ear infection in the other ear that didn't hurt. We just squeaked in to the pharmacy down the road before it closed for the night to get his antibiotic. I made it to the concert late but still had a great time.

Easter morning! The boys were so ready for this. Everyday they kept asking if it was Easter yet. Now it was! There wasn't much candy in their baskets but they had plenty of other cool things.



I'm sure glad that the bunny didn't bring much candy because they got plenty at the egg hunt after church!





We had a fun weekend of playing and hanging out with the family. And of course, eating!



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Looks like a fun weekend, I love the new top picture of the boys