Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I ate way too much yesterday. Planning a few lower calorie desserts helped but when you have multiple servings.......Lets just say that I'm back on track this week. I'm hoping to have some good leftovers to help us through the weekend but have one thing planned. You just never know how a new recipe is going to turn out. Speaking of new recipes I did add an extra meal into last week even though I planned a leftover day. I forgot that I had a head a cauliflower purchased just for this Baked Potato Soup and didn't want it to go bad on me. Can I just say yum! Here's what we're having this week - lots of new things again.

Monday - Lighter Eggplant Parmesan (265 calories)

Tuesday - Leftover ham from Easter and Easy Zucchini Parmesan (52 calories)

Wednesday - Mexican Beef & Pasta (305 calories)

Thursday - Asian Turkey Meatballs (229 calories) and Fried Rice (around 200 calories )

Friday - Crunchy Chicken Fingers (179 calories) and Carrot Souffle (209 calories)

Weekend - Penne With Turkey Sausage & Peppers (231 calories)

No comments: