Friday, April 29, 2011

Random picture day

Yesterday while I was shopping for more summer clothes for the boys (Alex is growing like a weed!) I found two cute USA soccer jerseys. Back during the world cup the USA ones were sold out so I got them different teams because I knew they'd like them anyway. Don't you know that new clothes have to be worn at the first possible chance? Here they are modeling them this morning before school.
Please ignore the stickers on the shirt above the logo that I forgot to take off until they were getting out of the car at school. Whoops!

Earlier this month the Pre-K classes had a field trip to the local children's museum and then the park for lunch. I went as a helper and although I didn't take my real camera I did catch these two cute pictures on my phone. Zachary found a bat costume by a cave and Alex was a doctor in a hospital.

I'm hoping to go to a farm this weekend to pick some strawberries so expect some cute pictures next week. When I told the boys about it Zachary asked very excitedly "Will the farmer be there?". When I told him probably he asked "Can I shake his hand?". What a funny guy!

No comments: