Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Children's Museum

This morning I took the boys to the Children's museum here in town. I've heard really good things about it but I've never been to one anywhere. We had a blast! There was so much to see and the boys could touch & play with everything in there (& not get in trouble). There was a big train table that Zachary loved, a hospital section, a space shuttle, a hospital and ambulance with flashing lights, a stocked grocery store complete with bakery section & meat market, a bank, a house, a campsite with tents and a cave.......and more. Plus, outside was a huge water table under a patio! Zachary needed to be just a tiny bit taller to really reach the toys but he and Alex both managed to get plenty wet anyway.
We stayed for 1 1/2 hours and could have stayed longer if our tummy's didn't start to grumble. We might want to look into a year membership if we plan to go often otherwise it could get pretty pricey. I definitely think we will go back again!

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun day! I wouldn't mind visiting the museum...:)

Karen said...

Come on over! It really was pretty cool.

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! I know Elizabeth would love being in a place where she could run around and touch everything without getting into trouble!