Thursday, September 3, 2009

At long last!

I found a wooden train set for Zachary yesterday. (You thought I was going to say that the pool was ready, didn't you?) He loves the train table at the library and the children's museum so much and this is just like them. I thought I had looked at this store before but when we were there yesterday looking for a birthday present for a friend, there it was. It's a little bit pricey, too. So I didn't get the train table to use with it. Instead I set the boys up on the entry floor. They both played with it for hours, only stopping for dinner and then bedtime. First thing this morning after Zachary came to tell me he was up he ran to his room to get the train pieces and start setting them up again. He seriously played with them all morning. I think it might be the best money I ever spent!



And since I know you're curious about the pool.....The concrete is completely dry and the rails were installed. The pool cleaner guy came to sprinkle some liquid in it to help settle all the dirt and he's here now to start cleaning it. It's so bad this first time that he'll have to come back again tomorrow to clean a little more and to start adding the salt.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the train set! No pictures of your cute pool boy? Haha! ;)