Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning surprise

Zachary was the first boy up this morning, as usual. He came to my room (I was already up and showered because the boys had school today.) and went to the potty in my room. When he was done, he told me that he had a wet pull-up. I could see that he didn't and told him, no - he was dry - good job. Then he told me that he went tee tee in his bed. Again, I said that no, he was a dry boy. When he left and came back bringing a wet pull-up, I had to check out his room. By the way, I never even noticed that he was wearing different pajamas than he had on last night...... Sure enough, he had a wet bed. That little stinker wet the bed through his pull up, changed his pull-up, changed his clothes, and got back in bed at some point during the night! I'm not sure if I should be upset or happy that he did this all himself? Now, back to washing wet sheets.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow....I'm impressed! Just think, he changed his wet diaper & pj's, put on clean ones, and you got to sleep right through it. Plus, he told you what happened after he knew it was time to get up. I think it's about time for big boy underwear all the time...and so what if you have to wash the sheets....he's growing up!

kelly said...

Interesting......think I'd be glad he handled all that while I was asleep :-)

soccermom10 said...

He is too funny! If he can do all of that then he can wear underwear.