Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Hubby was gone much of last week so I didn't make a formal meal plan. This week we're getting back on track!


Monday - grab what you want - cereal, sandwich, etc (we just got back from out of town)

Tuesday - Crunchy onion chicken and new potatoes

Wednesday - Crock pot marinated pork tenderlion with green beans and rice and chive biscuits

Thursday - Chicken croquets (131 calories) and sweet potato fries

Friday - Italian turkey sausage manicotti (242 calories) and salad

I ran across a recipe for homemade pop tarts and would really like to try them this week. I meant to make them last week but never got around to it. My boys LOVE pop tarts!

For more menu ideas go to www.orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

YUMMO! The poptarts actually look easy and you know how much my guys love poptarts......

Unknown said...

You have some yummy meals planned.
We're so tired of eating chicken so I was looking forward to MPM today. There's lots of inspiration from the participants.
I'm also looking for ways to save since my husband is underemployed and I'm unemployed.
I'm watching Army Wives Sunday episode online. Do you watch the show?

Karen said...

I can't wait to try those poptarts. I already have the pie crusts and lots of jellys (several sugar free ones too). I just need to do it!

I do watch Army Wives although hubby does not. He picks apart anything wrong with a military show anyway (hats wrong, ribbons pinned in the wrong place, etc) so I just DVR it and watch it without him!