Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Done!

Potty training, that is. Alex has been "clean and dry" for 12 days straight now. If that's not potty trained then I don't know what is. I do still put him in a pull up for school and if we're going to be out of the house for a long time, just in case. He's gotten so good about just going on his own or telling us when we're out (although we remind him too). He is happy to wear big boy underwear even to bed! Zachary is pretty darn close too. You might call him trained too - I don't know. He can go 2-3 days without an accident and will go potty by himself too. We've got him in boy boy underwear at home too but not ready for public much. It just makes me too nervous. I've already downsized to a slightly smaller diaper bag but very soon I'll ditch it altogether! Yippee!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm jealous! Yea for the boys!!! Owen is thinking about it, though. He went number 2 on the potty the other day, but hasn't again since. It's a start!

soccermom10 said...

YEAH!!!! Pretty soon you will just be carrying a purse again.

Sara said...

Good job! What's a purse? Haha! :)

kelly said...

Yea!!!