Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anybody want to buy a house?

O.K. I'm just kidding. Sort of. About a week ago we finally started construction on our new house. It's going to be great and have a huge yard and lots of trees, neither of which we have now. Chris's job moved him and he now has a terrible commute so we're building a house closer to the new job. Our builder thinks he should have us in our new place by Christmas. That's great but the sooner, the better. At least gas prices have dropped a little bit lately! The problem now is that we still don't have our current house on the market! Yeah, I know I should be cleaning and packing right now instead of blogging........ We have so much stuff that I'm running out of places to put things. Hey, I did get a highchair out of the house today - progress!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Packing and moving is the worst!! Ask me, I'll tell you about it! ;)