Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Growing up

Today I decided to graduate Zachary from his highchair to a booster seat (still strapped in of course) and he did fine and liked it. Then we talked about how everyone now has a "big boy" chair. I just need to keep both the boys from playing with the straps when I'm not looking. He's still small enough for the highchair and I really have no idea how long kids stay in them but since I already had the booster seat (and Alex won't sit in it - he sits on his knees) and we're cleaning the house up to put on the market (another post) I thought it would be nice to get the highchair out of the kitchen. Not that I'm in a hurry for my babies to grow up but they just have so much gear!

1 comment:

kelly said...

Well, he did just have a birthday and all, I think he looks very grown up in the booster at the table. My 2 year old still prefers his tray attached to his booster, instead of sitting at the table....strange. Good luck on reducing the "gear" to put your house on the market.