Monday, July 7, 2008

The roaming gnome

We spent the long July 4th weekend at my parents house (known as Mimi and PaPa to the boys). Every time we went to play outside Zachary wanted to get the garden gnome that he called "ho ho". That gnome had a busy weekend too!

I found you ho ho!


Where should we go first?


No, not in the flower pot.....



Let's take a walk in the corn field.

How about a quick dip in the pool?
Deep in conversation.


The gnome finally had to rest up in a tree to keep away from Zachary.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

That is too cute! I didn't even know that Mom had one of those creepy little gnomes, much less that it would be so loved by Zach!

kelly said...

I'm glad to see the gnome finally got a break:-) Hopefully Zachary understood the gnome's need for a nap.

soccermom10 said...

No wonder he kept picking him up on Sunday.....I get it now!

BTW-The gnome is creepy looking!