Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday celebration #1

My sister was in from out of town (way out of town) this week and so the boys and I headed to my parents to spend some time with her and her kids. (Chris had to work and couldn't come.) Since we were there we decided to have a little family birthday party for Zachary who turns three on the 19th. My cousin also came over with her 1 year old so we had six kids running around. We had birthday cupcakes and presents. The next day the kids all played in the sprinkler & a little pool.

Is this not the sweetest little face? Elizabeth and the boys are 4th cousins! (Her mom and I are 2nd cousins so I think that's right.)
Zachary got sooo excited when we started singing "Happy Birthday" to him.

After all the kids were done playing in the water we recycled. Alex & Zachary watered Mimi's plants. Party #2 with our friends is this weekend. More later.

1 comment:

soccermom10 said...

Cupcake and present day was fun! Looks like the little ones had fun swimming the next day too!