Friday, July 10, 2009

San Diego Zoo & Universal Studios

I never really finished up our trip pictures & reviews. We went to the San Diego Zoo towards the end of our time in California. It was a nice day but as usual, most of the animals weren't very active. Everyone had a good time. I won't post a ton of pictures of animals because everybody's seen that. There was one really gorgeous peacock that just stood in the middle of the path and everybody had to stop and look.
Don't worry, it's not real!

The last day took us to Universal Studios. Unfortunately, I left my camera in my beach bag so I don't have pictures to post. Again we saw several characters like Curious George but the boys refused to take a picture with him. We did a few things with the boys and then also rode one without them using the baby swap line. Great idea! That concludes our trip. Now back to our regularly scheduled postings......

1 comment:

kelly said...

love the peacock!