Sunday, July 19, 2009

My baby is three!

Today is Zachary's 3rd birthday. I can't believe that I have two 3 year olds. I have no more babies. I don't even have toddlers anymore - they are preschoolers, I guess. A little bit sad. Yesterday we had a birthday party at home with a few friends. We played lots of games and had a good time.
We had a race to see who could pop a balloon with their bottom the fastest.
We played pin the tail on the donkey.
Bowling was a big hit!
I'm glad that we hadn't planned on playing outside because we got some much needed rain during the party. Of course we were on the deck throwing water balloons when the rain started so the kids (& dads) were already wet!
After the official party was over we cooked out hamburgers & hotdogs for all who wanted to stay.

4 comments:

kelly said...

We had a great time, ya'll are wonderful hosts!

Sara said...

Looks like it was a fun party! Happy Birthday, Zach!

Joanne said...

That looks like so much fun (and his little number 3 soccer shirt is adorable)! I wish we could have been there, although I hate balloon popping with a passion! Happy birthday, Zach!

soccermom10 said...

Zachary's soccer uniform looks great! Sounds like despite the rain you guys had a fun day.