Friday, July 24, 2009

We're going to Vegas!

Yea! We're going to Las Vegas next month with my sister and her husband & possibly a few others (not sure yet). I know we just got back from a big trip but this is adults only, we're leaving the kiddos with grandparents. When we got back from our road trip we discussed taking a separate girls trip & boys trip but it didn't really work out and then it turned into this. We'll be staying at the Flamingo this time. It's not the newest on the strip but it was a great deal and a great location pretty much in the middle of the strip. I can't wait!

**Now both of my sisters are coming!! Watch out Las Vegas!**

3 comments:

soccermom10 said...

Viva Las Vegas! I'm sooo excited!

Joanne said...

Whoo Hoo! I need to get a tan and bigger boobs before August 19, so that I'll fit in with all the showgirls. Don't think there's time! ;-)

kelly said...

Fun!!