Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mid-week laugh

O.K. so this video is not new. It is from May but I ran across it on my computer again today and it cracks me up every time. The boys love to dance, especially Zachary, and especially to rap music. I guess it has a better beat or something. He'll even bop his head in the car to the music. What makes this video even funnier is that daddy is giving pointers on dance moves just off camera. You can sometimes see his reflection in the fish tank and his legs do show up from time to time. You'll want your speakers on for this one. Enjoy! (I hope Chris doesn't kill me for posting this.)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

That is so hilarious! Really, really cute!

hmoehl said...

Soooooo cute!

kelly said...

too funny! don't worry, you can't really see the dance coach.