Friday, August 29, 2008

Ta da!

Chris didn't have to be at work until noon today so he was able to stop by the new house and take real pictures with an actual camera. Here they are:

This is the house from the road. We are so excited to have trees

This is the front porch. He couldn't get the whole front in the picture because of the trees.

Here is the back of the house & part of the backyard.

I know it's hard to see until we get real walls up but I'm so happy to see anything. I think things will seem to move faster now that something is up. Most of the trees are in the front of the house but there are a few in the back. Chris says that will make it easier to add a pool later. I say much, much later!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Wow! I love the trees :-)

Sara said...

I'm glad things are going on the house! I'd be a little wary of a pool right now, too, with the boys still so small!