Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dining out

Zachary has been asking alot lately about us eating outside on the deck. I keep telling him that it's too cold or too windy (whether it was or not). Well today the sun is shining and I said lets do it! I think the boys really wanted me to cook outside on the grill too but I wasn't up for that with Chris gone again. So we had pb&j and sliced oranges. It didn't really matter - Zachary wasn't going to eat when he could watch airplanes go by or listen to birds chirping. I told them that after their nap we could go back out and play. Although we still don't have much of a yard there is a little work that I need to do back there.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Cute picture! I see you chair....where's your lunch?

Joanne said...

That is so cute! With a gorgeous deck like that, I'd want to eat outside, too!