Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Budding artists

Yesterday Chris decided it was time to break out the sidewalk chalk. This was the first time we've done it. The boys had fun and did do some scribbling. Mostly they liked to watch what daddy and mama drew and hand us chalk. Boy did they get dirty! They had chalk all over their clothes, feet, hands, face....pretty much everywhere. When we came in they had to go straight in the tub.


Today I decided to try some Easter crafts with the boys. I know Alex does some things with glue and cutting at school. I planned to make Easter bunnies and eggs and tried to have all the pieces cut out before sitting the boys at the table. (The bunny heads are paper plates turned backwards.) I don't have any pictures of the boys actually putting them together because well, I didn't want to take my eyes off the glue. I think they liked it though. I let them pick which colors they wanted to use and had them tell me where the eyes, nose, etc went. I still haven't gotten any Easter things down from the attic so this is our first dose of Easter so far.

No comments: