Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daddy is not a barber

No matter what he says, daddy is not a barber. He keeps trying to convince me that he can easily cut the boys hair. How hard can clippers be, right? The barber just zips it around on his head. He can do that. NOT. I knew it wouldn't be that easy but I wasn't listened to. Of course daddy had to test his theory on the squirmiest boy - Zachary. At least his hair grows the fastest too. I almost cried as he butchered Zachary's hair. When he was done (or gave up) he too knew it was a bad job and asked if I would take Zachary somewhere to get it fixed. Chris didn't want to come. I think he was embarrassed. The ladies at the salon weren't fazed at all. They've seen everything. In the end Zachary's hair is pretty short but at least it's even and doesn't have bare patches anymore.

Here is Zachary with his long hair before. Sometimes Zachary couldn't look either.This is the after shot. I should have took one of the side & back to really show the horror.

Zachary was excited to sit in the sports car to get his hair fixed.This is the after shot. It's really short around the sides and back but so much better.

3 comments:

kelly said...

Gotta love those army guys...."We can do anything!"

soccermom10 said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Ann said...

Poor baby, good thing we like short hair !!!