Saturday, January 10, 2009

Go, Lisa, go!



I have two sisters. When one of them told us last year that she signed up to run a marathon we all thought she had lost her mind. I mean, we don't run - at all. She has proved us all wrong by training all year, running in several 5K's and two half marathons. Tomorrow is the big day - the Walt Disney World Marathon. She and some friends signed up together and flew over there on Wednesday - without husbands or children. I would say it sounds like a fun and relaxing girls trip except for one thing - the 26 miles they will be running tomorrow. So while I know that I will never run a marathon myself I am very proud and very excited for my sister to do it. I'll be watching her progress online and cheering her on from the comfort of my own home.

Yea, Lisa!!!

No comments: