Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been tagged!

My sister, Joanne, tagged me on her blog. The instructions were:

1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!

So already I've got a problem. My fourth folder only has three pictures! So here is the 3rd photo. Boy are they gonna kill me! This is my husband, two oldest nephews, and oldest niece in the hot tub at my parents house in January 2006. Just to cover my bases I'm also posting the first picture in my fifth folder and would kinda be the fourth picture. O.K., not really. This one is me and Chris from Easter 2006. Chris has his braces here and so he doesn't like the picture but I'm nice and thin so I do!

I'm going to tag Kelli to get her blogging again and Teresa. I don't have many blogging friends yet (that aren't already tagged by my sister) so two will have to do. Wow, I sure didn't follow the rules very well did I?

No comments: