Saturday, January 31, 2009

View from our back porch tonight

In case you can't see it there is a deer in the middle of the picture looking straight at the camera. Chris put some deer corn over the fence at the back of the property early today. We get deer back there anyway but this was only at 6 pm and we saw three of them. Also, all of the back yard work - rock dumping & smoothing out is finished. Well I guess not all. We still need some good dirt back there but at least we've got a much more level yard now.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

The deer is totally camouflaged back there! Can't see it at all! The yard looks nice, though. I bet you can't wait to get dirt and grass back there!

kelly said...

I can't see the deer either! Are you sure it's there?? Can't wait to see ya'll again!

Sara said...

Well, I can see it! Barely, though. I bet the boys love to watch them!

Karen said...

I know it's hard to see! I could see it much better on my computer than on this blog, I promise.