Friday, March 13, 2009

Is this kid cute or what?


My boys are so stinking cute! Zachary just got these jammies from a friend who outgrew them. He's worn them for 2-3 nights now and gets so excited when he sees them that he giggles while we put them on. He'll say "Luke's night night clothes. Luke too big." We got a few other things from Luke but these pajamas have been the biggest hit.
Zachary now likes to call out "Mommy, I neeeeeeed you!". When I get there and ask what he needs he just grins and says "Mommy". He just wanted me, not a drink, or help with something. So sweet.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your boys are both ADORABLE! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find yours!

kelly said...

That is sooo sweet! I neeed you!! You're a great Mommy!! And those jammies make Zachary look so tall :-)

Stojacks said...

Those are some of the most loving words that come out of a childs little lips..."mommy I want/need you". That is all they want is you. The feeling is so warm and loving. They make you feel like you are the only thing in the world that matters to them at that present time. It makes you want to hold them so tight and never let them go!!!