Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Library day

Twice now while Alex has been at school Zachary and I ventured to the library. He loves it! It's a really nice library and the children's room has two train tables and other toys plus four little computers with toddler games. Today our friends Kelly and Luke came to visit and we decided to all go to the library for their story time (which we haven't been to before). First of all, when I told Zachary yesterday that we were all going to go to the library he told me "no, only Zach". I guess he thinks it's his own special place since Alex hadn't even been there. He had no complaints today though. I think story time will be great once the boys get comfortable. It involved not only stories, but music & songs, talking about the subject (today was clouds), and even a craft. The boys were glued to my lap the whole time. When we stood up to sing & dance they held on to my hand or wanted to be held. They didn't make a peep. They were finally warmed up by craft time. They did have fun playing the children's room though. I think I'll take them back next week and see what happens.

1 comment:

kelly said...

It was great to see you guys. You have a super library :-)