Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More ways to spend my time

As if I'm not busy enough with two boys running around the house I had to go and find more ways to spend my "free" time! I finally joined one of my sisters on a book swap website - www.paperbackswap.com. It really is a neat website where you can trade books with tons of other people and only pay the postage. No fees to join. So much cheaper than buying new books all the time, or even used ones. Then today I took the plunge and joined facebook. I think it will be neat to connect with old friends that I've lost touch with but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use it. I don't think it's as user friendly as a blog. But then again it could just be me. I mean, how many people are on facebook?

How am I ever going to find time to wash the dishes?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Who needs dishes? Paper plates work just fine! Have fun on facebook.

kelly said...

Yes, FB seems to be one of my top time-wasters right now. But isn't it fun?!